Lesson plans for Outlook

Home Forums Teachers’ forum Lesson plans for Outlook

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  younes 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Novice teacher

He dear teacher.
    Would you please provide me with outlook students book lesson plans. As a vetrran teacher I find it hard to set a leson plan.
    Thank you so much

#12099 Reply

ikbal Jebari

I need them just like a sample ,but of course I believe that everyone has his/her own way of presenting the content

#12205 Reply

soukaina

HELLO HOW ARE U I HOPE U ARE DOING GREAT . plz can u provide me with outlook lesson plans Iam a new english teacher and I need it thanx in advance

#12206 Reply

soukaina

hello sir I hope u are doing great plz can u provide me with outlook lesson plans

#12270 Reply

Nabil Sbaybi
    Keymaster

Hello Soukaina.
    Did you check this link: Lesson Plans for Teachers

#12436 Reply

Abdellahi

Thanks a lot Sir

#12484 Reply

younes

hello sir, is there any possible way to contact with you,such as E_mail or anything in order to take your advices and follow your guidance to improve my english career . I have been graduated this year and i really need the lesson plans and how to teach english.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Lesson plans for Outlook
Your information:

Recent Posts

English Test with Answers David Weinlick

English Test with Answers David Weinlick

English Test with Answers David Weinlick This "English Test with Answers David Weinlick" helps you test your...
English Test with Answers: Charles Dickens

English Test with Answers: Charles Dickens

English Test with Answers: Charles Dickens 1- Charles John Huffham Dickens was born in Portsea, on England's southern coast, on February 7, 1812. The Dickens...
English Test with Answers: Global Warming

English Test with Answers: Global Warming

English Test with Answers: Global Warming Our planet is probably getting warmer. The 1980s saw the six warmest years in weather records. Burning fuels put...