Longman Grammar Practice for Pre-intermediate Students
- Longman Grammar Practice for Elementary Students.
- Longman Grammar Practice for Pre-intermediate Students.
- Longman Grammar Practice for Intermediate Students.
- Longman Grammar Practice for Upper Intermediate Students.
To the student
Grammar Practice for Elementary Students gives short, clear explanations of grammar and provides practice exercises for you to do. The book has three stages with a test at the end of each stage. Stage I is the easiest and Stage III is the most difficult.
There are two ways in which this book can be used:
- in class, with help from your teacher;
- at home by
You can complete Stage I before starting Stage II or you can choose areas of grammar that you need to practice from different parts of the book. Use the Index and the Contents list to find the areas that you want to study. Then read the explanation, do the exercises and check your answers in the Key.
We hope that Grammar Practice for Elementary Students helps you to improve your English.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.myteachernabil.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Longman-Grammar-Practice-for-Pre-intermediate-Students.pdf” title=”Longman-Grammar Practice for Pre-intermediate Students”]