Below are writing tips that aim at helping students write intelligently. Make sure you apply them whenever you are writing
- Before you write, read the topic carefully and try to understand what you are asked for.
- Remember: it’s not important how long your essay is, but rather how relevant and well-organized it is.
- Underline the keywords in the topic.
- Never rush into writing your paragraph/essay directly.
- Write down any idea that comes to your mind about the topic.
- Make an outline of your topic.
- Choose the most relevant ideas from the ones you jotted down before.
- Write the first draft of your paragraph/essay.
- Revise your first draft; add any other ideas; delete some; re-order others.
- Use appropriate linking words.
- Organize your essay into paragraphs. Each paragraph must have a topic sentence and helping sentences with examples, causes, and arguments.
- Check any grammatical, spelling, punctuation mistakes.
- Write clearly and neatly. In other words, make your handwriting illegible.
- Rewrite the final draft of your paragraph/essay.
SALAM THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR .REALLY YOUR CONTENT IS VERY USEFUL YOUR STUDENTS SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU